The Canadian Luge Association is targeting its next generation of luge athletes with Recruitment Camps in Calgary and Whistler.
Athletes will receive an introduction to the sport of luge, and its equipment, prior to participating in a series of dry-land physical testing exercises to showcase agility, flexibility and all-around athletic ability. The day will culminate with a wheel luge sliding session to build a familiarity on the luge sled.
- October 8, 2019: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
*plus $1.25 if using PayPal
Camp coaches will be looking for athletes age 9-13, with strong overall fitness, those who demonstrate a keen interest in sport and a willingness to learn.
Whistler - Discover Luge Program
- Friday, November 08, 2019 (4:00 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Friday, November 22, 2019 (4:00 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Friday, December 06, 2019 (4:00 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Friday, December 20, 2019 (4:00 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Friday, January 03, 2020 (4:00 pm - 6:30 pm)
$20 per session for Canadian residents (ID required)
$40 per session for all other participants
Ages: 8-14 years old
REGISTRATION & MORE INFORMATION: To register or for inquiries, please contact the Whistler Sliding Centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (604) 964-0040, ext. 2206
There are currently no camps open for registration.