The Canadian Luge Association is targeting its next generation of luge athletes with Recruitment Camps in Calgary and Whistler.
Athletes will receive an introduction to the sport of luge, and its equipment, prior to participating in a series of dry-land physical testing exercises to showcase agility, flexibility and all-around athletic ability. The day will culminate with a wheel luge sliding session to build a familiarity on the luge sled.
Camp coaches will be looking for athletes age 9-13, with strong overall fitness, those who demonstrate a keen interest in sport and a willingness to learn.
*plus $1.25 if using PayPal
- May 12, 2018 – 11:00am - 1:00pm - FULL
- June 9, 2018 – 11:00am - 1:00pm
- August 30, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- September 12, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- September 13, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- please contact the BC Luge office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-964-0038 to register or for more information.