NOTICE: ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE CANADIAN LUGE ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
OF THE CANADIAN LUGE ASSOCIATION
Saturday June 26, 2021
Via Video Conference
Due to restrictions around COVID-19 the CLA Board will hold a virtual AGM.
The Annual General Meeting shall be convened according to the bylaws of the
Canadian Luge Association effective May 24, 2014.
- Call to Order
- Reading of Notice
- Establishment of Quorum, Acceptance of Credentials and Deposition of Proxies
- Appointment of Scrutineers
- Approval of the Agenda
- Declaration of any Conflicts of Interest
- Adoption of Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of Reports:
- Standing Committees
- Executive Director
- Approval of Auditors Report and Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditors
- Election of New Directors and Officers:
This year the position of Vice President, Sport (two year term), Treasurer (two year term), and three (3) Directors at Large will be elected. The list of candidates is per the results submitted by the Nominations Committee to the Board.