NOTICE: ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE CANADIAN LUGE ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
OF THE CANADIAN LUGE ASSOCIATION
Saturday June 27, 2020
Via Video Conference
Due to restrictions around COVID-19 the CLA Board has decided to hold a virtual AGM.
The Annual General Meeting shall be convened according to the bylaws of the
Canadian Luge Association effective May 24, 2014.
- Call to Order
- Reading of Notice
- Establishment of Quorum, Acceptance of Credentials and Deposition of Proxies
- Appointment of Scrutineers
- Approval of the Agenda
- Declaration of any Conflicts of Interest
- Adoption of Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of Reports:
- Standing Committees
- Executive Director
- Approval of Auditors Report and Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditors
- Business as Specified in the Meeting Notice
- Election of New Directors and Officers:
This year the position of President (two year term), Secretary (two year term), and 3 Directors at Large will be elected. The list of candidates is per the results submitted by the Nominations Committee to the Board.